I love enchiladas and have given you plenty...
I love enchiladas and have given you plenty of recipes to try out but this one is totally different.
Like No comparison.
Not the prettiest picture but soo freaking tasty!
Why? The secret is the white sauce.
It's just a creamy white sauce that is butter/flour based then you add some chicken broth and sour cream that's it! Sounds like nothing spectacular I know, but baked with the enchiladas it tastes fantastic!
While it's still fresh in my mind, have you ever been to this web site before? http://iloverenovations.ca/love They're a world-class renovation contractor in Halifax which i have just found fairly recently. Figured I should share with my site visitors since it appears they definitely do good work. Let's get back to the subject of this article now...
Will I make it again? Yes! Definitely
White Sauce Chicken Enchiladas
- 10 medium taco flour tortillas
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, divided use
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (4oz) can diced green chillies
- a pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheatoven to 350F.
- In a bowl combine the chicken, 1 cup cheese, salsa, green chillies and salt.
- Place a heaping tbsp. of the chicken mixture in each tortilla and then roll.
- Place the rolled enchiladas on acooking spray sprayedbaking dish.
- In a saucepan over medium heat melt the butter.
- Add the flour and whisk for 1 min.
- Slowly whisk in the chicken broth.
- Let it cook for 1 min.
- Turn the heat off and stir in sour cream.
- Top the rolled enchiladas with the creamy sauce.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 22mins.
- Turn the broiler on High and broil for 3 mins or until the cheese has slightly browned on top.
Before I close. I was looking at this impressive site this afternoon http://jmd-law.ca. I especially like the manner in which their web site is laid out and i am looking into doing something similar with this page. I think it looks fantastic!
http://grandrivermoving.com - Your understanding is astounding. Many thanks for sharing.
http://2innovative.net - The pics ended up being awesome 🙂
http://printingpeach.com - Absolutely worth exploring.
http://fehrgameoutfitters.com - I call these guys constantly.
Posted in Home Improvement Post Date 12/15/2014